Please Read Carefully
- All 121 sessions are booked in advanced by phone on 01359 233 049 and paid in advanced by BACS or cash on the day.
- The ’On the Scent’ opening hours are 8 am to 7 pm Monday to Saturday. We have a 24 hour answer machine. Calls are returned within 2 – 4 working days.
- The 121 sessions are held at our venue in Great Ashfield, outside and for one hour.
- If you need to cancel your pre-booked session then 48 HOURS notice is required otherwise you will still be charged and a refund will not be given nor the session carried forward.
- Cancellations must be done by calling 01359 233049.
- In the event that ‘On the Scent’ has to cancel then your session will be carried over and a new appointment made.
- Please arrive on time or a few minutes earlier to your session as failure to do so will mean that you will not get your full hour.
- On your first visit you must bring with you your dogs up to date vaccination record as without it you will be sent home. Only fully vaccinated dogs are permitted on to the premises. Kennel cough vaccinations are not required.
- If your dog is not vaccinated we can arrange to meet you off our premises.
- Bring high value food rewards, your dogs favourite toy which you do not leave down on the floor all the time, pooh bags, water for your dog and lots of enthusiasm !
- NO CHECK CHAINS ALLOWED. Half check collars are permitted.
- Aggressive dogs must wear a basket muzzle.
- Wear sensible shoes and clothing as it gets very windy and cold at the venue and in the wet weather the field in places maybe muddy.
- There are no lavatories at this venue.
I look forward to meeting you and your dog.